Help with writing
- understand how to approach a task and write critically
- boost your grades by getting advice on your draft assignments
- improve your use of academic vocabulary, grammar and style
- write effectively for different assessment types e.g. essays, reports, reflective writing
- understand your grammatical and punctuation errors so that you don’t make them again
- restructure your sentences and paragraphs to make them more effective
- check that you are referencing correctly
Help with finding information and referencing
Alternatively look out for our online discovery sessions.
Help with IT
Contact IT via phone, online helpdesk, or live chat.
The TEL team can help with issues around any of the University’s online learning tools.
Help with additional needs
Contact the Disability and Dyslexia Service if you have specific support needs.
Help with mental wellbeing
The University also has loads of resources and support for your wellbeing and mental health.